Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thank you - Eclipse Experience


A big thank you to all of you who came to our Eclipse event on Tuesday evening. We hope you all had a wonderful time and enjoyed the movie - we loved it. A huge thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends who donated their time and money and were just there for us when we needed them - we love you all. As result of your generosity we were able to raise over $4,000 for Alex's Lemonade Stand and $850 for United Global Shift - which is amazing. Stay tuned for more photos.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an awesome time! Also glad to hear about all of the money raised. Can not wait for the next experience!

    XOXO,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!! will send you my pics when they are uploaded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time at the event! I was hoping to win the Chaske brunch cause I'm a huge wolf fan but I'm happy to have donated to his charity, United Global Shift. So glad to see how much money was raised for both amazing charities! Congrats on the successful event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I loved it. I'm planning on the next one if you have. Thank you for a great time.
    Twimoms rock!

    ReplyDelete